It’s never too early to start planning for your life after retirement. For many of us, social security won’t be enough to live on, and employer plans may be under-utilized. The right retirement strategy will consider your income sources, tax situations, lifestyle expenses, your health, and your hobbies.
- Review your current and previous employer-sponsored retirement plans, pensions, and benefits
- Assist you with which type of retirement account is right for you and your tax situation: IRA, Roth IRA, 401(k), Roth 401(k), 403(b), SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, defined benefit plan, cash balance plan, 457s, life insurance retirement plans, and many more
- Help you decide where to contribute, how much to contribute, and when; analyzing when and if it may be best for you to contribute outside of your retirement accounts
- Provide guidance with regard to choosing the right time for you to retire
- Management of required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Technology-driven statistical analysis illustrating a variety of potential outcomes, helping you choose the right path